Private Yoga Classes
This is a great way to ensure that you are working at the correct level. Your individual needs will be discussed and assessed. A specific sequence of asanas will be given and taught. This will depend on your general wellbeing, injuries or conditions, age, strength, flexibility and life circumstances.
A one-on-one yoga session allows for a more personal approach to your individual practice. There are many reasons why people choose to do a private session.
• You may be new to yoga and need help to get started.
• You may wish to deepen your current practice.
• You may feel that you need individual attention to progress.
• It may be that you are so busy with your career or managing your family life, that you cannot find the time to come to a general class.
• Sometimes, you may not feel confident doing the postures in a group class and therefore find it more comfortable to participate in a small number of private yoga sessions before joining in a yoga class.
• Perhaps you are recovering from an injury or illness and require more personalised attention.